Here you can learn how to use the ChartEx.Pro platform to its fullest potential.
- 2.In the top right corner, select “Connect to a Wallet”
- 3.Select the wallet you use to hold $CHART
- 4.Complete your wallet’s verification process.
- For Metamask & Portis wallets, you will be asked to “sign.”
- For WalletConnect & Coinbase Wallet, you will need to scan a QR code.
- 5.Once you’ve completed your login, you will now see “My Account” in place of “Connect to Wallet.” Your session will last upwards of 1 week unless manually closed down.
- 2.Identify the search field in the top left corner of the page.
- 3.A Token name will display as a Ticker Symbol followed by the last 6 digits of that tokens contract. When a new ChartEx.pro page is launched, the search field will natively display CHART.95E63E.
- 4.Select the field, (CHART.95E63E) and enter the name of the token you are searching for.
- 5.If multiple results are found for one token, identify the 6 digits to the corresponding contract address you are searching for. (This is how ChartEx is able to help users combat fraudulent tokens listed on DEXs.)
- 6.Press enter on your keyboard and the corresponding chart and data will load.
(Please note that Uniswap charts are available to all users, but BSC markets are reserved for $CHART holding users with a connected wallet.)
The ChartEx Feature Bar is the vertical toolbar found on the right side of the screen and is where users can find all of the unique features that ChartEx has to offer. In order, available features (and corresponding icon) are:
- 1.Watchlists (Eye)
- 2.Recent Trades (Bars)
- 3.Market Leaderboards (Fire)
- 4.Dex trading modal (Tokens)
- 5.Whale Trades (Whale)
- 6.Trade Data (Pie Chart)
- 2.Identify the ChartEx Feature Bar on the right-hand side of your screen.
- 3.Select the (eye) shaped icon to reveal your default watchlist as an expanded window.
- 4.Using the arrow down (˅) next to “Default Watchlist”, users can toggle between My Wallet, Default Watchlist, Create Watchlist, and Custom Watchlist.
- 1.Using the search field, navigate to the token that you would like to add to your Watchlist.
- 2.Select the Watchlist (eye) to reveal your Default Watchlist.
- 3.From the dropdown, select the Watchlist you would like to add the token to.
- 4.To add, use the + sign to the left of the Watchlist (eye).
- 5.The token will appear in your watchlist and will be saved until removed.
(Please note that you can't manually edit your My Wallet watchlist as it automatically reads the tokens available in your connected wallet.)
- 1.Navigate to your watchlist.
- 2.Identify the token that you would like to remove.
- 3.Hover your cursor over the token ticker to reveal an X on the right column.
- 4.Click the X to remove the token from your Watchlist.
- 1.Select the Watchlist Icon from the ChartEx Feature Bar.
- 2.Select “Default Watchlist” or “My Wallet” to reveal a drop-down menu.
- 3.Select “Create Watchlist”
- 4.Enter a title for the watchlist, then press the ✓ to save.
- 2.Identify the save tab and cloud icon at the top of the page. (Left of the gear icon)
- 3.Click save to display a popup window.
- 4.In the popup window, enter the name for your first chart layout.
- 5.After you have named your first layout, click the cloud icon to save any new drawings & charts.
(After a Chart is saved, users can freely navigate away from that symbol and return to discover their drawings intact.)
(Users need only create 1 layout to save all charts across the platform.)
Follow the instructions in the link below to pair. Keep in mind these are only available on the main platform ChartEx.Pro and only for Uniswap at the moment. https://chartexpro.medium.com/heres-how-to-pair-your-telegram-account-to-the-chartex-telegram-bots-f33d7cc0ac94
Once you've paired your account with Telegram, you can message the bots and they will give you instructions on how to use them.
We love hearing feedback and feature requests from the community, as we are building ChartEx for you, the user. Please submit your request or feedback to our Github: https://github.com/chartexpro/feature-requests-bugs/issues